Monday, June 2, 2008

DOZER - "Beyond Colossal" - Day 19



Dear diary,

Aaaaand we're back! These 3 days off definetely did everyone good. Even though I'm still down with fever & headaches, spirits were up and I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that today we got twice the amount of work done that we did in the last few days before the break. Everybody was just mentally exhausted and what's supposed to be fun had almost started to become a chore.
So, today: guitars & vocals! B-I-G surprise, I know. I think Fredrik only has 3 songs left to do vocals on and guitar-wise we're starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel too.
Tomorrow there's actually going to be something else recorded except vocals & guitar, but I'm keeping it a secret for now, so expect pictures and all around fun stuff tomorrow. Yaaaay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok! It's beyond tomorrow damn it! News please! :D