Saturday, July 26, 2008

DOZER - "Beyond Colossal" - COMPLETED!



Yes, the album is finally 100% done on my part. To celebrate, an ice-cold Corona with a twist of lime was thoroughly enjoyed in the scorching heat that is now over Sweden. M-MMM! I think I deserved it.

The only thing that remains before "Beyond Colossal" is ready to be unveiled before the public is mastering, which will be done by John Golden of Golden Mastering.

It's been looong long days in the studio recording, and loooong long days in the studio mixing, but I am really proud of the end result.
The sound is just MASSIVE. I can't wait for you all to hear it.
Release is set for early November on Small Stone Recordings.

Time for another Corona.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PREVIEW PREVIEW!!!!

send me a copy to Chile :D

Anonymous said...

Well done!!!
Small preview, maybe? ^^